AATN is the exclusive provider of anesthesia services at Tennova facilities, Parkwest and Fort Sanders. AATN charges, if applicable, will be billed to you or your insurance carrier separately from the hospital charges. You are responsible for these charges. Many factors may influence your bill, including:
- Your health insurance status
- Your primary (and any secondary) health insurance carrier
- Co-payment and deductible structure under your plan
- The type of benefits, including in-network and out-of-network coverage, your plan may provide
To help you better understand the costs associated with your care, including bills you may receive, please review this information in advance of your procedure. We also encourage you to:
- Discuss your options with your surgery, endoscopy or obstetric doctor before your procedure.
- Contact us in advance to determine if we participate with your health insurance carrier.
- Contact your health insurance carrier, if applicable, to learn what your plan does and does not cover, as well as your financial responsibility.
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions